Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/05 00:26:55 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 2.4.10 (RC1) is available

With 4 binding +1s including my own, and two non-binding +1s, and no 0 or
-1 votes, this vote passes.

Thanks to all who voted on the RC!

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Unrest, ignorance distilled, nihilistic imbeciles -
    It's what we’ve earned
Welcome, apocalypse, what’s taken you so long?
Bring us the fitting end that we’ve been counting on
   - A23, Welcome, Apocalypse

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Second release candidate for HBase 2.4.10 (RC1) is available

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Belated +1
Tested on pseudo distributed mode, sig/checksum good, LTT and PE runs look
good.