Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Pedro Galván <pe...@sg.com.mx.INVALID> on 2023/03/20 22:01:47 UTC

Looking for report of community survey 2020

Hello. I am working on a presentation regarding how to improve diversity
on open source contributors. I saw the YouTube of the report for the
survey you did in 2020, but haven't been able to find the slides for
that video and/or the final report. Do you have them available?

Thanks.

--
*Pedro Galvan*
Head of Content and Technology at Software Guru

Re: Looking for report of community survey 2020

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
Pedro Galván wrote on 3/20/23 3:01 PM:
> Hello. I am working on a presentation regarding how to improve diversity
> on open source contributors. I saw the YouTube of the report for the
> survey you did in 2020, but haven't been able to find the slides for
> that video and/or the final report. Do you have them available?

Are you looking for this?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/The+2020+Community+Survey+Readout

There are several other pages in the wiki that may be of interest:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Community+survey+and+contributor+experience+research

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=153817496

--
- Shane