Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/05 08:08:53 UTC

Lens Hangout Today - Thursday 7 PM IST

Hi All,
Lets have an introductory Hangout today. Feel free to drop in to discuss
anything.
We would also congratulate our new committers.

I am volunteering to moderate the Hangout today and will take notes of the
discussions.

Kind Regards,
Yash

Time : 7 PM IST
Link:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c2rheol3v6t0hvfq36eq36j8v8k?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

Re: Lens Hangout Today - Thursday 7 PM IST

Posted by Rajat Khandelwal <pr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Raj

Feel free to ask any question, basic or advanced. Questions you ask will
help us understand the gaps in our documentation. :)

Re: Lens Hangout Today - Thursday 7 PM IST

Posted by Rajat Khandelwal <pr...@apache.org>.
Welcome Raj

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Raj Bhat! No issues, you can ask anything regarding Apache Lens.
Looking forward for your findings with integrations.

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Varadaraj Bhat <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello Team,

Posted by Varadaraj Bhat <va...@gmail.com>.
Hello Team,

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great.  It was fun today.
We can have lot of good discussions with a larger group and more
experienced contributors.

I would send a gentle reminder mail next thursday.

Kind Regards

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "amareshwarisr ." <am...@gmail.com>.