Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/24 05:44:07 UTC

Camel is not transfering the files sometimes

Hi,

   My Camel application has a simple route say from(file).to(sftp).Files
transferred successfully when i deploy my application initially and after
sometime the files are not moving from the Source location to the
destination and the source location is getting accumulated by files..There
is nothing in the log file too..what could be the reason??did my camel
application freezes??

Cheers!!!
Bharath.R