Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Brandon DeVries <br...@jhu.edu> on 2018/03/01 13:22:49 UTC

Re: Nested Compressed Files

Shawn,

Often when you have a loop you can run into problems with back pressure.
I'd try setting the back pressure limits to 0 / 0 B on one or more of the
relationships in the loop so the involved processors don't get "stuck".

Brandon

Re: Nested Compressed Files

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.
That is exactly what I needed. I didn’t realize back pressure could be disabled.

Thanks
Shawn

Sent from my iPhone