Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu> on 2010/04/28 15:05:24 UTC

What on earth is happening in apache land?

It looks like every apache project site I look at is flawed.. either
sample code is not showing (camel), the navigation menu is missing
(servicemix, felix), or projects that are released have zero documentation
(servicemix/Fuse 4.x) ...

I my computer due for a health check-up or does everybody else have the
same problem but doesn't complain?

Geert.

Re: What on earth is happening in apache land?

Posted by "Fabio A. Miranda" <fa...@gmail.com>.
Also servicemix war are not deployable. Out of the box with weblogic
or glassfish

The projtect needs to face challanges and tackle enterprise environments

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Maxi Ares <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well, I did not have the news, it's very possible.
Maximiliano Ares

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi guys,

As we have completed ServiceMix 3.3.2 and 4.2 releases, we switch back
on the documentation. The purpose is to provide a more clean and
professional doc using DocBook.
For now, the documentation (plugin and content) is on sandbox.

Waiting for this new artifact, the "main" documentation is hosted on
Confluence wiki.
Unfortunately, due to the latest Confluence upgrade, we encounter an
issue on wiki and website.

It should be fixed very shortly.

All our apologizes and we understand your frustration.

Trust me: the documentation and website are on our top priority list.

Regards
JB

Posted by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu>.

Posted by Maxi Ares <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
There is a big issue with Confluence at the moment, which generates
http://servicemix.apache.org .  This is affecting many projects at Apache,
but we are working on it.

Up until this issue, it was our plan to spend some time this week updating
the look and feel of the site, the docs, the tutorials, and making
navigation more intuitive.  Once we get our exports working again, this will
be a top priority.  I am also waiting for the sites to be fixed to do more
formal release announcements for SMX 4.2.0.

Regards,
Chris
--
Chris Custine