Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/12/21 06:36:28 UTC

0.90.0RC2 tomorrow?

We should be able to post our third release candidate tomorrow (Our
RCs are zero-based).  All current blockers and criticals have been
cleared.  Speak up if there is anything you want to get into 0.90.0RC2
or if there is a good reason for not cutting the RC now.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: RE: 0.90.0RC2 tomorrow?

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
+1

RE: RE: 0.90.0RC2 tomorrow?

Posted by "Abinash Karana (Bizosys)" <ab...@bizosys.com>.
Wow!! We are now 10 releases away from 1.0 :)

Re: RE: 0.90.0RC2 tomorrow?

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
Hooray!

RE: 0.90.0RC2 tomorrow?