Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 09:32:23 UTC

Current lucene implementation.

Hello,

I'm currently going through some Apace Lucene tutorials.
I have already cloned the repo, built it and ran a query as there in
documentation.

I need to know the branch where the current lucene implementation has done.

Thank you very much
Menaka

--
*Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena*
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Current lucene implementation.

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I followed the instructions in the provided web page and generated a sorted
xqts result file.
Now I'm working on fixing the JIRA.

And, as my examination period is going to be started, I'll not be able to
do much in coming two weeks.

Thank you very much
Menaka

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.