Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Metrri Jain <me...@nortelnetworks.com> on 2004/05/26 14:27:55 UTC

A query

Hi all,
I have a question , when we import data in repository ,like directories ,I
cannot see the directories imported, is it this way.That when you import
data you cannot see it in the repos.

Thanks ,
Metrri

Re: A query

Posted by Patrick Burleson <pb...@gmail.com>.
That has to do with the fact that everything is stored in BerkleyDB
Format. The repository is actually a database. So you won't see the
files on the filesystem of the repository.

Patrick