Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/29 10:35:14 UTC

ChangeLog enabled by default ?

Hi guys,

the ChangeLog interceptor seems to be enabled by default when using ADS
embedded, and is disabled when running the server standalone.

IMO, it should be disabled by default, unless we explicitly enable it or
when running unit tests.

The reason why it should be disabled is that it's a very costly
interceptor useful only for tests (or special cases).

I suggest that we disable it by default.

thoughts ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com