Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Bell <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 15:16:14 UTC

Mmap

Does someone have an example of using unmap in 3.5 and chunksize?

 I am using Solr 3.5.

I noticed in solrconfig.xml:

<directoryFactory name="DirectoryFactory" class="${solr.directoryFactory:solr.StandardDirectoryFactory}"/>

I don't see this parameter taking.. When I set -Dsolr.directoryFactory=solr.MMapDirectoryFactory

How do I see the setting in the log or in stats.jsp ? I cannot find a place that indicates it is set or not.

I would assume StandardDirectoryFactory is being used but I do see (when I set it or NOT set it)

Bill Bell
Sent from mobile

Re: Mmap

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
Yep.

-Dsolr.directoryFactory=solr.SimpleFSDirectoryFactory

or

-Dsolr.directoryFactory=solr.MMapDirectoryFactory

works great.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com