Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2020/01/14 17:30:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Members: Colin, Vahid and Manikumar

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Colin McCabe, Vahid Hashemian and Manikumar
Reddy are now members of Apache Kafka PMC.

Colin and Manikumar became committers on Sept 2018 and Vahid on Jan
2019. They all contributed many patches, code reviews and participated
in many KIP discussions. We appreciate their contributions and are
looking forward to many more to come.

Congrats Colin, Vahid and Manikumar!

Gwen, on behalf of Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Members: Colin, Vahid and Manikumar

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Colin, Vahid, and Manikumar! A great accomplishment, reflecting your great work.

-John

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations to all!

Best,
Stanislav

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Kafka PMC Members: Colin, Vahid and Manikumar

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations everyone!

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Colin, Vahid, Manikumar!

Guozhang

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats!

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.