Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Renaud Denis <Re...@bsb.com> on 2007/01/13 12:11:46 UTC

RE : Trinidad with oracle skin

I guess you're probably reffering to this article which has been very useful to me:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html

Btw, thank you all for the answers. If the oracle skin is not available, I'll have to make my own skin (but I think I'm not very skillful in this area either) ;)

Renaud Denis (Renaud.Denis@bsb.com )
Consultant

BSB Belgium (www.bsb.com)
Avenue Athéna 2 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T:+32 (0)10 48 79 63 - F:+32 (0)10 48 34 99

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
No a newer ;)

Re: RE : How to skin

Posted by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com>.
Hello:

I have successfully implemented <tr:navigationPane> and
need to change its skin from light yellow to different color as well as
other skin features.

I have looked at:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/skin-selectors.html
and "a World cup skinning experience" article. I have not found any
reference to af:navigationPane::tabs-active, etc, except in the World
cup article. I tried different guesses, but no solution. Any suggestion?

Thanks