Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/09 07:29:44 UTC

Why skinny in-tree CQL docs?

Hi all,

working on CASSANDRA-13047 we noticed there's a skinny CQL help file
in-tree to where the 'help' command takes you to. This, iiuc, is to
support help on topics for envs with reduced connectivity where they
can't go online.

Is this correct? And shouldn't it be preferable to replace that skinny
page with a local copy of the CQL docs?

Thx in advance for your thoughts!

Re: Why skinny in-tree CQL docs?

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.
Right we need to go through these when all that docs movement settles
down and decide what to do with CASSANDRA-13047 then. Docs being handy
and clear are super important imo.

Posted by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berenguer Blasi <be...@gmail.com>.
Thx for the reply Mick,