Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/09/05 09:17:04 UTC

About differences between versions with/without Basic

Hi,

Jewel sample has at this time many few differences when linked with Basic.

Diff merge tool is reporting mostly differences in classes we all know at
this time: things related to changes in DataGroup, DataContainerView, and
more... so I don't have that into account since is part of the changes
added by this merge.

Other things that I think are not related to are:

1.- for App.css just this:

.DataItemRenderer {
    }

.StringItemRenderer {
        cursor: pointer;
        padding-bottom: 4px;
        flex-grow: 1;
        flex-shrink: 0;
            padding-top: 4px;
}

So good that fixes where removing most of this problems.

Far beyond that I'm finding empty selectors that should be removed:

.DataItemRenderer {
    }

.Group {
    }

.Group {
    }

.HGroup {
    }

.VGroup {
    }

.Container {
            }

.Image {
        }

Notice that some are even duplicated like "Group"

2.- Regarding App.js

is very similar, we have around

*8-10 lines more of imports doesn't needed

* and this 2 pieces of code

"org.apache.royale.html.DataContainer",
function() {this["iBeadView"] =
org.apache.royale.html.beads.DataContainerView;
this["iItemRenderer"] =
org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.StringItemRenderer;
this["iViewport"] = org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.Viewport;
this["iBeadLayout"] = org.apache.royale.html.beads.layouts.VerticalLayout;
this["iBeadModel"] = org.apache.royale.html.beads.models.DataProviderModel;
this["iItemRendererClassFactory"] =
org.apache.royale.core.ItemRendererClassFactory;
this["iViewportModel"] = org.apache.royale.html.beads.models.ViewportModel;
this["iDataProviderItemRendererMapper"] =
org.apache.royale.html.beads.DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayData},
0,
1,

"org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.StringItemRenderer",
function() {this["cursor"] = "pointer";
this["paddingBottom"] = 4.0;
this["flexGrow"] = 1.0;
this["flexShrink"] = 0.0;
this["iBeadController"] =
org.apache.royale.html.beads.controllers.ItemRendererMouseController;
this["paddingTop"] = 4.0},
0,
1,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: About differences between versions with/without Basic

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Total right! :)

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok Harbs,

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Ok Harbs,

I revised the code, and is strange since in Jewel there's a
StringItemRenderer
that override typeNames, so don't understand why is coming that code

thanks

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,