Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Eduardo Rafael Llapa Rodriguez <ed...@sc.usp.br> on 2005/10/01 22:31:37 UTC

Privileges of user

Hi folks

I have a question. I'm taking part of a software project. I want to use the
search tool Nutch for retrieval information. In the project we have 3
differents user privileges. Can i configure the search to maintain theses
privileges conditioned to the user?.
For example:
Teacher - level I of privileges.
---He can search in 100% of the documents.
Assistant teacher - level II of privileges.
---He can search only in the available materail of each disciplines that he is
advisor.
Student - level III of privileges.
---He can search only in the available material of her discipline.

[]'s

Eduardo R. Llapa Rodríguez M.D.
University of São Paulo - BRAZIL