Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be> on 2002/04/12 20:15:43 UTC

WYSIWYG editor

>Believe me, it gets much worse: we might end up having client-side
>technology (see Xopus, for example) that gives you an XML file directly
>thru the POST (I've implemented another WYSIWIG browser-based javascript
>client that does exactly this and you wouldn't believe how easy it was
>to do it.... when Mozilla 1.1 comes out implementing content-editable,
>you'll see tons of these browser-based editing environments come up).

I'm trying to get Xopus implemented at the moment, but I'm also interested
in the "easy to implement" editor you talk about.  Which one is this?
Thanks,
Bert

Re: WYSIWYG editor

Posted by Robert Koberg <ro...@koberg.com>.
Hi,

There was a thread a few months (weeks?) ago titled "wyona/xopus" or
something like that.

There was a lot of talk about wysiwyg editors.

best,
-Rob