Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Hicks <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/16 20:55:04 UTC

Tomcat 9.0.58 and OpenJDK 1.8.0_322

We are currently running Tomcat 9.0.40 and OpenJDK (Red Hat) 1.8.0_292 and
have no issues.

We upgrade to the ones in the subject line and Tomcat throws "SHA1PRNG
SecureRandom not available" and "SHA MessageDigest not available" and
"SHA-1 not available" and others.

We downgrade to .40 and _292 and all is well again.

Was there a change that could possibly cause that?

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

We are currently troubleshooting to see if we missed something on our end
and can supply logs when that happens.

Thanks!

--
Bob

Re: Tomcat 9.0.58 and OpenJDK 1.8.0_322

Posted by Robert Hicks <ro...@gmail.com>.
We think our java.security file is borked somehow. So going down that road
at the moment.

--
Bob

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>.