Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by sam rash <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/15 02:51:40 UTC

hadoop-core via maven or ivy?

Hi,

If I have a project that I want to depend on a version of hadoop-core
via maven (or even ivy) what's the best way to do this?  Right now
it's either manual process or a script to checkout/download hadoop,
then use some pom files to do a mvn install locally.  It would also be
ideal if the hadoop-core either had its dependencies packaged in it
(shaded ideally) or this mechanism had its dependencies enumerated so
maven or ivy could fetch them.

If there's not a good way now, is a maven artifact on the horizon?

Thanks,
Sam

--
Sam Rash
sam.rash@gmail.com

Re: hadoop-core via maven or ivy?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@yahoo-inc.com>.
All hadoop related snapshots are posted to Apache's repository
   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/hadoop/

Hope it help