Posted to user@poi.apache.org by s6861 <s6...@pjwstk.edu.pl> on 2014/01/13 23:53:32 UTC

problem with auto-fit and sax parser

Hello

I was not able to find any bug related directly with that topic, so...

I'm using SAX parser to read some of my worksheets(which have been
previously created via SXSSF), and it works fine unless I use column.autofit
function during the process of creating those worksheets. It seems that
after using that function, SAX can not read any data from the file. That has
been checked on both Apache POI 3.9 and 3.10beta2.
Let's add that worksheets in which I have used autofit can be successfully
opened manually...what is more, when I would proceed with excel built-in
autofit(still manually) and save that worksheet, then SAX does not have any
troubles with opening the file and parsing it....

pls help!

Re: problem with auto-fit and sax parser

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, s6861 wrote:
> I'm using SAX parser to read some of my worksheets(which have been
> previously created via SXSSF), and it works fine unless I use column.autofit
> function during the process of creating those worksheets. It seems that
> after using that function, SAX can not read any data from the file.

How do you mean "can not read"? No data? No rows? Exceptions? NPEs?

Nick