Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sreedhar S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 16:28:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: can't receive the response message from tomcat

All,
   Anyone encountered the following Exception? What is the fix? Please help ...

Jul 30, 2003 8:18:05 PM com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl
identifyContentType
SEVERE: SAAJ0537: Invalid Content-Type. Could be an error message
instead of a SOAP
message
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl:
Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a
SOAP response?
at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.identifyContentType(MessageImpl.java:268)
at com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.MessageImpl.<init>(MessageImpl.java:135)
at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.Message1_1Impl.<init>(Message1_1Impl.java:45)

at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_1.SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.createMessage(SOAPMessageFactory1_1Impl.java:32)

at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.post(HttpSOAPConnection.java:361)

at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection$PriviledgedPost.run(HttpSOAPConnection.java:156)

at
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.client.p2p.HttpSOAPConnection.call(HttpSOAPConnection.java:126)

This appears to be a transient error and I have observed this only in
connection with
the SOAPConnection.
The failure occurs either prior to establishing the connection (I have
seen entry in
apache access logs) or
prior to returning results. We run the same server on 2 different
configurations -
Tomcat Standalone and
Apache-Tomcat. I noticed the following error too in Apache error log:

Re: [users@httpd] Re: can't receive the response message from tomcat

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 5/11/07, Sreedhar S <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>    Anyone encountered the following Exception? What is the fix? Please help ...

You don't appear to be on the right mailing list. Head over to
http://tomcat.apache.org/

Joshua.