Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Stefan Pernar <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/21 16:18:18 UTC

Apache reverse proxy

Hi everyone,

I am running a node.js app on port 3000 and am serving PHP on port 3001.
Now I am trying to use Apache reverse proxy with the following .conf but it
just does not work. What am I doing wrong?

<Directory "/Users/vrv/Sites/">
Options Indexes MultiViews
Require all granted
</Directory>

LoadModule proxy_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy.so
LoadModule proxy_http_module libexec/apache2/mod_proxy_http.so

<Location "/blog/">
  ProxyPass "http://127.0.0.1:3001/"
  ProxyPassReverse "http://127.0.0.1:3001/"
</Location>

<Location "/dapp/">
  ProxyPass "http://127.0.0.1:3000/"
  ProxyPassReverse "http://127.0.0.0:3000/"
</Location>

--
Would you like to send me an encrypted message? I recommend GnuPG
<https://gnupg.org/index.html> - you can find my public key here

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by Stefan Pernar <st...@gmail.com>.
This worked for me:
https://codeforgeek.com/2015/12/reverse-proxy-using-expressjs/

On 21 Jul 2017 9:32 PM, "Helmut K. C. Tessarek" <te...@evermeet.cx>

On 2017-07-21 15:28, Stefan Pernar wrote:
> Thanks everyone. Got it done with nodejs, express and http-proxy.

You know, it is utterly useless to say you have fixed it without telling
people how you did it.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0xF7832007C11F128D
Key fingerprint = 28A3 1666 4FE8 D72C CFD5 8B23 F783 2007 C11F 128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by "Helmut K. C. Tessarek" <te...@evermeet.cx>.

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by Stefan Pernar <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. Got it done with nodejs, express and http-proxy.
Cheers

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by Stefan Pernar <st...@gmail.com>.
Good catch - unfortunately it is still not working...

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Rainer Canavan <rainer.canavan@sevenval.com

Re: Apache reverse proxy

Posted by Rainer Canavan <ra...@sevenval.com>.
> [...] What am I doing wrong?