Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jeff Martin <je...@synamic.co.uk> on 2000/09/21 15:31:53 UTC

RE: the master build (was Re: martin fowler paper on continuous i ntegration)

Have a look at Alexandria http://java.apache.org/alexandria/ At the moment
work is being done on the bonzai side of things but I would have thought
it's not beyond the bounds of imagination to see it developing tinderbox
style functionality.