Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 04:03:33 UTC

CXF 2.6.x-fixes uncategorized systest failures

Hi,

I just found the system tests of uncategorised[1] in CXF 2.6.x-fixes branch were failed for a while.
It looks there are some patch in the CXF 2.7.x-fixes branch are not merged into CXF 2.6.x-fixes.

[1]https://builds.apache.org/job/CXF-2.6.x/4408/#showFailuresLink

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: CXF 2.6.x-fixes uncategorized systest failures

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Mar 14, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After digging the code I found the tests failures was fixed in master and 2.7.x-fixes branches.
> The tests can fixed by merge the patch[1] into 2.6.x-fixes branch.
>
> 1]https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/changelog/cxf?cs=dd1dc8ae2b163e9a000e51dabbec41024a866069

hehe…  Good news:   Atlassian FINALLY got the new CXF repos hooked up.   They haven’t closed the JIRA I logged with them about it yet though so didn’t realize it.

Thanks for looking into this.   I spent the last couple days just trying to get the master branch tests to pass even half way reliably.  Haven’t had a chance to look into the other branches.

Willem, can you also check the WSN tests on master?   I think your jetty changes are causing the wsn-core tests to fail.

Thanks!
Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: CXF 2.6.x-fixes uncategorized systest failures

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.