Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Magne Skjeret <ma...@broadpark.no> on 2006/05/30 13:26:28 UTC

Queue full page

Hi

I have been reading documentation and searching on the web for a
solution for my problem, but I have come up with nothing.

I want to give a request queue full message to the user.

I have looked into the error-page tag in web.xml, but the page must be
relative to the current context. I do not think it would help much to
add this page to the already full queue for display to the user.

Has anyone done this before? Is it even possible?
I guess the page should be a remote server to make it work, or???

Thanks
Magne