Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Garth Keesler <ga...@gdcjk.com> on 2007/02/21 11:13:25 UTC

Using QueryforObject in Constructor

Brand new to iBatis C#. I'd like to use the QueryforObject method within
the constructor method for each class so the  iBatis logic is contained
within the standard approach to instantiating objects in C#. Prob is, a
constructor already has the object created. Is it necessary to create a
temporary instance using QfO and then to assign the fields from it to
the constructor-created instance? I must be missing something really simple.

Thanx,
Garth