Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org> on 2006/06/23 06:44:51 UTC

RE: Was 'One large image' now is 'several small images'

>>> that the spammers are sending many small images inline with the e-mails!  But, I have yet to see a way
>>> to filter against this. Any thoughts?

if properly encoded html is in place why encode with quoted-printable ?

give that a score for the missing upto 6.1 ;)

it could be nice if mimeheader could count mime parts so it was easy to score on the counts, and most  image
only spams have no text/plain text so only users with graphical email clients is victim :-)