Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Thomas Quas <tq...@meteor.com> on 2000/11/16 09:21:50 UTC

Task Library

Hi,

don't know whether this has been discussed before, but IMHO a central
task library managed by the ant developers would be very useful. There
are already contributors who write additional tasks for different
environments, but the problem I have is finding these tasks since they
are spread all over the Internet.

Opinions?

Thanks, tom
--
thomas quas	    | "Art lies in the consciousness of doing the thing,
tquas@meteor.com    |  in the attention of the happening[...]"

Re: Task Library

Posted by Thomas Quas <tq...@meteor.com>.
Thomas Quas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> don't know whether this has been discussed before, but IMHO a central
> task library managed by the ant developers would be very useful. There
> are already contributors who write additional tasks for different
> environments, but the problem I have is finding these tasks since they
> are spread all over the Internet.

Oops, obvioiusly I missed the optional.jar file.