Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2016/07/09 09:28:07 UTC

Re: Unit tests

Hi Lior,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Lior Zeno <li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. KafkaSource hangs in doStart at line 413:
>    it = consumer.poll(1000).iterator();
> I fixed that by simply changing HOST in KafkaSourceEmbeddedKafka to
> localhost.

Could you submit a patch?

2. Out of memory exception. I fixed that by properly configuring MAVEN_OPTS.

Ah. Turns out I commented that out in my .bashrc a while back. Thanks for
the reminder!

Mike

Re: Unit tests

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
You are right, Lior. I did that. Let's see if it helps.

Mike

Re: Unit tests

Posted by Lior Zeno <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: Unit tests