Posted to general@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2007/06/12 02:15:10 UTC

June Board Report due shortly

Our June Board report is due shortly.  Siegfried provided information
for Fulcrum - thanks.  Unless anyone else has something to add to
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-turbine/BoardReport-June2007 I will
submit this tomorrow.

I would appreciate it if everyone on the Turbine PMC could ACK this
message so that I have confirmation that you are all subscribed to this
list.  I think Infrastructure subscribed us all to general@ and private@
when they created the lists, but until I see at least something coming
from the rest of you I cannot be sure that this is an effective means of
contacting you.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: June Board Report due shortly

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Hi Scott,

cool, thanks. Once the board agenda is up, you should be able to commit
the report directly to it (in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/foundation/board)

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux,               |gls
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person              |eau
                                                                            |m k
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH - RG Fuerth, HRB 7350     |a s
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Buckenhof. Geschaeftsfuehrer: Henning Schmiedehausen |n

Re: June Board Report due shortly

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@apache.org>.
ACK. Looks good.

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Will Glass-Husain wrote:
> Incidentally, I subscribed myself to dev, user, general, commits, and
> private.  Some of them i was already subscribed to, but not all.
And then there is the fun problem that you may have been subscribed with
your apache.org address vs. your day-to-day address.

S.

Re: June Board Report due shortly

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Incidentally, I subscribed myself to dev, user, general, commits, and
private.  Some of them i was already subscribed to, but not all.  All
contributors should check they are subscribed to the first four and PMC
members to all 5.

best,
WILL

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
ACK.

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
Hm, there is a way for moderators to find out who is on the lists that
they moderate. I could have sworn that there is the same thing for
subscribers. :-(

Must dig a bit more.

	Best regards
		Henning

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@gmail.com>.
Try subscribing again to all of them -- it will refuse to subscribe a dup.
(This is what I did).

Incidentally, commits is the important one that gets missed.

WILL

On 6/12/07, Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> wrote:

> Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> > How can I find out to which mailing lists I am currently subscribed? I'm
> > losing track...
> >
> Send an email to all of them and see which ones you receive a copy of :-)

Scott

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Scott Eade wrote:
> Our June Board report is due shortly.  Siegfried provided information
> for Fulcrum - thanks.  Unless anyone else has something to add to
> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-turbine/BoardReport-June2007 I will
> submit this tomorrow.
Looks good to me.