Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/11 09:21:08 UTC

what does "Process exited with status: 138" mean?

I've managed to come up with a way make the server just stop with
"Process exited with status: 138".  Does anyone know what this means
or how to find out what this means?

It might possibly be some kind of disk space problem or problem
rotating log files but I don't really have an idea where to start
looking.

mac osx, java 6.

thanks
david jencks

Re: what does "Process exited with status: 138" mean?

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
It's an old post:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/Java-dev/2001/Oct/msg01035.html. Not sure
whether it's still relavant.