Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/19 09:52:50 UTC

Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC

I'm pleased to announce that Chris Hegarty has accepted an invitation to
join the Lucene PMC!

Congratulations Chris, and welcome aboard!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Chris!

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Chris.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Marcus Eagan <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

--
Marcus Eagan

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Nhat Nguyen <nh...@elastic.co.INVALID>.
Congratulations, Chris!

Posted by Mayya Sharipova <ma...@elastic.co.INVALID>.
Congratulations Chris!

Posted by Greg Miller <gs...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Welcome Chirs!

Posted by Michael Sokolov <ms...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Chris!

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome aboard Chris!

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Chris!

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome, Chris!

Dawid

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC

Posted by Bruno Roustant <br...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Chris!

Posted by Chris Hegarty <ch...@elastic.co.INVALID>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.