Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Shawn Konopinsky <sk...@blueprint.org> on 2005/03/01 17:48:22 UTC

Dime and WSDL

Right now I have a SOAP service where the user is able to request the
attachment type (MIME vs DIME), via the soap call, that data should be sent
back as.

When the user requests the MIME attachment, it works without any problem.
When the user requests DIME attachment, the attachment seems to be created
just fine on the server end, but is never received by the client :/

I'm wondering if there must be a difference in the WSDL for the client to
realize a DIME attachment vs. a MIME attachment.

Shawn.