Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by yi he <he...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/08 10:05:54 UTC

How to change registration form?

Hi, my dear friends

I got great difficulties to change the registration form.  After I change
the jsp file NewAccount.jsp, I found I need to change the files in
module/actions.  After I change those files, I found I need to change User
and TurbineMapBuider classes.  But when I am changing those files, I found I
totally miss.  They are involving more class changes.

Would anyone who has ever done registration form change give me some
suggestions?  What are the things I need to do for changing registration
form?

Thank you very much for your kindly help!!!

Regards
Yuxiong