Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ruud Steltenpool <sv...@steltenpower.com> on 2005/03/01 17:50:37 UTC

international conference on Scalable Vector Graphics

Dear Batik- and FOP-users,

I hereby like to bring SVG Open 2005 to your attention.

At this 4th international conference and exhibition on Scalable Vector
Graphics the versatility of the format will be shown by a broad range of
applications and professional backgrounds of the attendees from around the
world.

We encourage you to, next to attend, also actively participate, see our
call for participation http://www.svgopen.org/2005/cfp.html
Short abstracts for presenting a paper, teaching a course or organizing a
panel discussion should be in soon. Because i just found out this mail was
not sent by the server a few weeks ago, we´ll of course be a little
flexible with the deadline (cause that´s today)

Looking forward to your input,

Ruud Steltenpool
SVG Open 2005 team

PS: Cause it´s around the deadline i see a new abstract about every hour :-)

special deadline arrangement (Re: international conference on Scalable Vector Graphics)

Posted by Ruud Steltenpool <sv...@steltenpower.com>.
That's why i had a remark on the deadline, but i'll be more explicit:

Anything before March 15th is ok (as a special Batik/FOP arrangement).
Remember it's just a short abstract at this stage.

After that you can still submit, but the later, the less we can promise.

Cheers,

Ruud (happily pressing Refresh at the abstract list :-) )
http://www.svgopen.org/2005

Antonio Gomes said:
> The deadline for submitions was 1st march ...

Because i just

Posted by Antonio Gomes <to...@yahoo.com.br>.
Sorry,

today is 1sr march ;)