Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Divina L. Y. Chiu" <di...@sabre.com> on 2000/10/09 16:53:19 UTC

Configure Cocoon with JRun 3.0

To whom it may concerns:
We have a NT+ IIS + JRUN web server and would like to utilize Cocoon as
a servlet to
parse XML with XSL styling. However, the JRun configuration part on
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html
is not suitable for JRun 3.0 or above.
Where can I have the configuration instruction for JRun 3.0?
Any response will be highly appreciated.
Divina

RE: Configure Cocoon with JRun 3.0

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
> To whom it may concerns:
> We have a NT+ IIS + JRUN web server and would like to utilize Cocoon as
> a servlet to
> parse XML with XSL styling. However, the JRun configuration part on
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install.html
> is not suitable for JRun 3.0 or above.
> Where can I have the configuration instruction for JRun 3.0?
> Any response will be highly appreciated.
> Divina

We are running the same setup. Was no fun to set up ;)
Check in archive for "JRUN 3.0 and no XSP".
--
Torsten