Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Tony Stanley <ts...@eavantia.com> on 2007/10/05 19:44:29 UTC

[Triplesec] Opportunity to contribute;

Hi;

I wanted to post this message to the Directory Server group to express my
interest in becoming a contributor to the Triplesec project.  I work for
Avantia Inc; we are an I.T consulting and application development
organization; we recognize the potential of Apache DS and Triplesec as
platforms for developing robust security solutions and we want to gain the
necessary expertise to offer our clients solutions based on these products.
We feel that the best way we can gain that expertise is to contribute to the
continual development and improvement of Apache DS and Triplesec.  We would
like start working on Triplesec and complete some of the needed updates
we've seen posted on the dev mailing list.

Thanks

Tony Stanley

http://www.eavantia.com/public/Avantia

Re: [Triplesec] Opportunity to contribute;

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Nice to see your interest. It's of course fine to contribute to the project.
You may perhaps start sending some patches. We would also be glad to discuss
your suggestions on particular topics.

Welcome!

--
Ersin Er
http://www.ersin-er.name

Re: [Triplesec] Opportunity to contribute;

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Welcome Tony,

We look forward to working with you.  You might want to look into our road
map to see where you would
like to contribute.  Let us know what we can do to help you get up to speed.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxPMGT/2.0+Roadmap

Alex