Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ri...@bcbsma.com> on 2008/02/20 15:57:52 UTC

Security Issue

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or use it and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then
delete from your system.  Thank you.

Re: Security Issue

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@ops.co.at>.
This is probably some automated script that has stuffed up.

List moderator, please just unsubscribe this address from the list.

Re: Security Issue

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
Ricardo, if you believe you are reporting a BUG, please post it to
JIRA. If it's a problem that you need to solve (but is not a bug),
then re-format as a plain text e-mail and re-send.

Andrew

RE: Security Issue

Posted by "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ri...@bcbsma.com>.
I have send the emails with a body of text.  I am however using Outlook
with exchange mail server.  I don't know if that's a problem or not. I'm
not sure what else I need to do.

-Rick Mattier

Re: Security Issue

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.