Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Winstead <ji...@apache.org> on 2003/05/23 06:18:31 UTC

Re: Problem and Solution for Apache::Request Makefile

thanks for the suggestion.

i've cc'ed it to the apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org list.

jim

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:53:38AM -0700, Chris Handorf wrote:
> > Hi Jim,
> >
> > I have encountered a problem with the Apache::Request Makefile and
> > I have a solution for it:
> >
> > Problem:
> > The "make test" randomly fails.  If I run it then its successful.
> > The next time I run it it fails.  The next time it is successful. etc.
> >
> > Solution:

For 1.2-to-be, we've dropped the Apache::test tests and replaced
them with new ones that use Apache::Test instead.  The problems you've
reported should be fixed by this change.

--
Joe Schaefer