Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2003/05/21 19:11:02 UTC

REPOST: JK2 multipart request

Hi,
I've sent a question on this subject now 3 times to the tomcat-user list, and I have not got any replys to it, so I post this here now, hoping you can tell me how to solve this problem :

I have a problem with multipart requests using JK2 and IIS.

I've installed the most recent release of JK2, (2.0.2 I think).
It works fine, except if I try to make multipart requests. I have a file upload component, that works fine if I don't use IIS, but with IIS It cannot receive zip files, but there are no problems with other types of files. What could be causing this.

The error message I get in the browser is "The Parameter is incorrect"

I get few more errors in the event log, I am not able to tell which ones are directly linked to this error but these are the ones :

Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (512)]: ajp13.service() Error  forwarding ajp13:ust_is:8009 1 0
Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
Error: [jk_handler_response.c (178)]: handler.response() Error sending response
Error: [jk_service_iis.c (157)]: jk_ws_service_t::head, ServerSupportFunction failed
Error: [jk_worker_ajp13.c (416)]: ajp13.service() ajpGetReply recoverable error 3
Error: [jk_handler_response.c (200)]: Error ajp_process_callback - write failed
Error: [jk_service_iis.c (247)]: jk_ws_service_t::write, WriteClient failed

This problem did not happen with the old JK isapi_redirect.dll only with the new one.

I posted a similar question few months ago, but I got no replys on it. So can anyone please point out to me what I could fix ?

Thanx

reynir@hugsmidjan.is