Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/01 10:09:41 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Status of Rampart/C

>> Would omxmlsec be part of Rampart/C section of Axis2/C svn tree, or
>> is it on a different project?
>

> It is part of the Rampart/C section. Serves as a xml security library.

As far as my understanding goes, omxmlsec is a utility lib that could be
used outside Rampart/C, if one needs to do so.
So I would propose that we make it independant, form rest of the
Rampart/C so that it could be extracted out, like in the case of util in
Axis2/C.
Hence, let it live inside Rampart/C but yet be independant.

Samisa...