Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jose M. Sanchez" <br...@cica.es> on 2006/11/08 11:38:18 UTC

Mirror of Maven

Hello.

I'm one of the mirror's managers at CICA (Spain)

We are interested in mirroring Maven, please, could you explain us how
can become in a official mirror?

Also, we would like to know the disk space necessary for the mirror.

Thanks in advance.
--
José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
Aplicaciones de Red

Re: Mirror of Maven

Posted by FTP Manager <ft...@cica.es>.
Thanks for you replay.

Shortly we'll start the mirror process.

Best regards.

Re: Mirror of Maven

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

On 11/8/06, Jose M. Sanchez <br...@cica.es> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm one of the mirror's managers at CICA (Spain)
>
> We are interested in mirroring Maven, please, could you explain us how
> can become in a official mirror?
>
> Also, we would like to know the disk space necessary for the mirror.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
> Aplicaciones de Red
> Centro Informático Científico de Andalucía (CICA)
> Avda. Reina Mercedes s/n - 41012 - Sevilla (Spain)
> Tfno.: +34 955 056 600 / FAX: +34 955 056 650
> Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa
> Junta de Andalucía
> Este mensaje esta firmado digitalmente. Para poder reconocer la
> firma desde su cliente debera tener instalado el certificado
> raiz de la CA del CICA en el mismo. Puede descargarlo en:
> http://pki.cica.es/

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride