Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/07/25 09:34:41 UTC

Unavailabiliy

Hi Cactus committers,

I would like to apologize for not helping answer questions during the
past week. The reason is that I have been on business trip in India and
I was very busy (I also got sick...). I am now leaving for a 2 weeks
holiday where I've just learned there is no internet connection. I'll of
course try to find one but I'll have a hard time participating. Please
accept my apologies for that.

I'll be back in full swing in about 2 week's time.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: Unavailabiliy

Posted by Lesiecki Nicholas <nd...@yahoo.com>.