Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tommy1 <Bo...@crlcorp.com> on 2006/07/28 17:21:29 UTC

JBoss EJB Deploy issue with Maven META-INF

Hello,
I am new to Maven and have ran into this issue under JBoss.

I have created an EJB jar that when I look at it in WinZip has the
following:
class files
meta-inf/Manifest.mf
meta-inf/ejb-jar.xml
meta-inf/jboss.xml
META-INF/maven/.../pom.properties
META-INF/maven/.../pom.xml

The problem I ran into is that when deployed in JBoss the "meta-inf" files
are not being found, only the "META-INF" files. This causes the JARDeployer
to be used instead of the EJBDeployer since the ejb-jar.xml was not found.
Once I deleted the pom.* files (thus getting rid of the "META-INF" directory
leaving only the "meta-inf") from the jar everything worked.

Is there a way to tell Maven to either leave out the pom.* files OR to use
the same case for the meta-inf directory?

Thanks.
Tom

Re: JBoss EJB Deploy issue with Maven META-INF

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-377

Wayne