Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir> on 2016/04/16 11:11:17 UTC

CloudStack usage is not working properly

Hello,

I've changed service offering 1~2 months ago but is does'nt show the
service offering ID in cloud db, I've already restarted cloud-usage service
but that is not fixed the issue.  I do use CS 4.4 with VMware.

RE: CloudStack usage is not working properly

Posted by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir>.
Hi,

Yes, that service offering already exists.