Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ri...@atradius.com on 2006/08/16 09:36:09 UTC

bundleFileName problem on Linux

Any ideas why bundleFileName works incorrectly on Linux?

In the pom.xml that is used to build our ear file, I used bundleFileName to
rename the war files.

      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <modules>
            <webModule>
                <groupId>com.acme</groupId>
                <artifactId>acme-web</artifactId>
                <contextRoot>/</contextRoot>
                <bundleFileName>Acme.war</bundleFileName>
            </webModule>
            <webModule>
                <groupId>com.acme</groupId>
                <artifactId>acme-eguide</artifactId>
                <contextRoot>/eGuide</contextRoot>
                <bundleFileName>Acme-eGuide.war</bundleFileName>
            </webModule>
            <webModule>
                <groupId>com.acme</groupId>
                <artifactId>acme-upload</artifactId>
                <contextRoot>/acme-upload</contextRoot>
                <bundleFileName>Acme-upload.war</bundleFileName>
            </webModule>
          </modules>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

When I build the EAR locally on my Windows XP system, this works perfectly:

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Acme.war
Acme-eGuide.war
Acme-upload.war
META-INF/application.xml
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/pom.properties

When I build the EAR remotely on a linux system using continuum, this is the
result:

META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Acme.war
META-INF/application.xml
Acme-eGuide-HEAD_SNAPSHOT-dev-bc32.war
Acme-upload.war
Acme-HEAD_SNAPSHOT-dev-bc32.war
Acme-eGuide.war
Acme-upload-HEAD_SNAPSHOT-dev-bc32.war
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/pom.xml
META-INF/maven/com.acme/Acme/pom.properties

Regards,
Richard

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.