Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sanket Sharma <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 22:41:47 UTC

Multi Select

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a multi select component available in tapestry?
I looked at the palette component and a similar component in chenille kit,
but the demo page isn't available anymore.

Reading through the email archives and some old links, it seems like there
is a way to achieve it using custom encoders etc. - not sure if it is still
applicable and valid?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sanket

Re: Multi Select

Posted by Basile Chandesris <ba...@free.fr>.
http://dmitrygusev.blogspot.fr/2013/04/render-tapestry5-block-to-string-from.html
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5MultipleSelectOnObjects
https://github.com/argoyle/tapestry-tagselect/wiki/Multi-select-string-tag-example

https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/issues/107

https://github.com/alxlit/bootstrap-chosen

RE: Multi Select

Posted by Erich Gormann <e....@gormann.de>.
For me the Chenillekit component works fine. Although it is not supported
anymore, the latest release works together with the latest Tapestry
version.

RE: Multi Select

Posted by Tony Nelson <tn...@starpoint.com>.
We also use Select2 with Tapestry, it's very easy to integrate.

Since 1982, Starpoint Solutions has been a trusted source of human capital and solutions. We are committed to our clients, employees, environment, community and social concerns.  We foster an inclusive culture based on trust, respect, honesty and solid performance. Learn more about Starpoint and our social responsibility at http://www.starpoint.com/social_responsibility

This email message from Starpoint Solutions LLC is for the sole use of  the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged  information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Starpoint Solutions shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Re: Multi Select

Posted by Balázs Palcsó <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Multi Select