Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/11/26 03:03:23 UTC

Retired doc?

Just curious, why was this [doc] retired?  Still seems useful to me.

[doc]: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/deltaspike/site/trunk/content/retired/steps_for_a_release.mdtext

Re: Retired doc?

Posted by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com>.
I moved it to that folder (during asciidoc migration). Some of them
because were converted to asciidoc and placed on git, and others because
there's no link to them on DS website.

I think that we should remove the converted ones to avoid confusion.

Re: Retired doc?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.