Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jack Tang <hi...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/14 05:59:02 UTC

Re: Language Profiling Problem

pls put hadoop-0.1-dev.jar into your classpath

--
Keep Discovering ... ...
http://www.jroller.com/page/jmars

Re: Language Profiling Problem

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
If you use nutch-0.8 version, the easiest way is to use the following
command:
nutch plugin language-identifier org.apache.nutch.analysis.lang.NGramProfile

Regards

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/

Re: Language Profiling Problem

Posted by Jack Tang <hi...@gmail.com>.
I don't think java -classpath C:/nutch/trunk/lib xxx.xxx.A will put
all jars under C:/nutch/trunk/lib dir into classpath. You should write
some shell/bat script. Or you can run the class under IDE(say eclipse,
netbean).