Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2016/03/23 05:37:57 UTC

Please help check our RCs

Your assistance in checking our current crop of release candidates would be
most appreciated. We have 1.1.4 (closing Wednesday) and 0.98.18 (closing
Friday) on deck.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Please help check our RCs

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Yes, we need 3 +1 votes from PMC to carry a RC if no other vote values are cast.

Re: Please help check our RCs

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.